Art 207 -05, Group 2
Edith Foor, Kristen McDougal, Megan Jones, Marijeanne York
1. Students will learn the special differences between each personfs face, and different facial features
2. Students will learn how to draw a simple sketch of their face onto a paper plate.
3. Students will learn about different 3D textures and how to apply them as decoration
paper plates, glue in the bottle, a variety of beans and noodles(uncooked), feathers, yarn, crayons, tissue paper, scissors
examples, trays for the 3D materials, a book on faces/ expressions
emotions, facial features
1. Introduction about faces and emotions. Explain the project and show examples
2. Pass out plates draw a face on the plate.
3. Go to counter and pick out different decorations for your face, put them on your plate.
4. Glue on decorations
5. Closure-Review what children have learned
Comments and Suggestions:
- Do this project in centers for better supervision
- Remind children about not over-using glue: gDot, dot, not a lot!h